The perfect fit for this role will have an obsession with making things better and providing the absolute best experience possible for internal and external customers (agents and consumers). They are never satisfied with the status quo, love change, moving at a fast pace and would be excited to be a catalyst for big and fast growth. They are also learning based and goal oriented and have a "never give up" attitude. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. (You are going to run the ship and the ship is growing fast!).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Information and Business Planning Systems
• Provide CEO with detailed weekly information in single snapshot reports on financials, trends, business indicators, talent, projects, etc. so she can make accurate direction decisions.
• Work in partnership with the management team to create the strategic five-year plan and implement new processes and approaches to achieve it.
• Review and approve the projects involving major functional changes within the organization.
• Provide weekly scorecard of systems gaps across all organizations.
• Build, implement, and manage all systems for tracking employees and clients, database management, information management, and operational support.
• Develop, establish, and direct the execution of operating policies and best practices to support the overall company objectives.
• Oversee risk management and legal activities: client contracts, partnership agreements, technology and lead generation licenses, etc.
• Track strategic initiatives by monitoring progress towards meeting goals and achieving benchmarks, analyzing data, ensuring follow-through on the part of key players, and sustaining momentum.
• Develop plans for new technology initiatives.
Performance Tracking and Financial Systems
• Manage and direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
• Oversee business policies and accounting practices.
• Review and analyze financial reports.
• Lead and support organizational budgeting processes.
• Develop a system for tracking key indicators for teams, agents, regions, and CNREN Headquarters.
Relationship and Human Resources Systems
• Build, implement, and manage all systems for tracking, managing, and retaining talent.
• Provide a weekly scorecard of talent gaps across all organizations.
• Recruit, interview, and hire new employees to support the growth of the organization.
• Oversee compensation plans and benefits administration.
• Implement training programs and new employee on-boarding.
• Oversee Virtual Assistants and other Centralized Services staff.
• Oversee Transaction Management division and ensure all systems and processes are up to date and running exceptionally.
• Oversee Listing Management division and ensure all systems and processes are up to date and running exceptionally.
• Ensure the mission and values of CNREN are being communicated and upheld at all times to clients and agents.
• Develop a system for regular communication with current agents and teams.
• Oversee any additional agent or client services that CNREN implements.
A qualified candidate for this position must have a minimum of three years of Executive Level experience, organization, policy setting and creation of best business practices. Must have leadership, communication, and a track record of success. Experience in real estate preferred.
The Carin Nguyen Real Estate Network is a real estate organization who is consistently ranked in the Top .1% in AZ and as high as #2 in the US. Our company is built on a reputation for success and stellar customer service serving the Greater Phoenix Market. We have a culture of collaboration, fun and gratitude and work to “win” every day! Our 2018 initiative is to make our business 100% scalable by perfecting our systems, models and client experience to enable us to establish real estate teams in multiple markets across the US. Think 'ability to franchise' without actually franchising.
Our mission is to create the most incredible legacies possible.
Our vision is to transform the lives of great-hearted people through homeownership.
Our culture is: Faith, Family, Fitness, Fortune and Philanthropy.