The Russ Phillips Team at Keller Williams Realty
The Director of Operations is a key Empire Protector for the business. This Director is the master of systems, consistently seeking new, innovative and efficient business processes that save time and money. As a key leader at the Russ Phillips Team, the Director of Operations increases the ability of the team to process transactions.
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems and is seen throughout the organization as the expert on efficiency and systems. This person exhibits a drive to use systems as a strategic tool for creating an advantage for the organization. This individual will have some ability to show patience in finding a solution, though accomplishing the objective is more important for this person than using one specific process.
The Director of Operations is deeply committed to supporting the growth of the company, to achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the organization. As the success of the business grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional department members to ensure all administrative tasks of the business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
This Director is energetic, humble, disciplined, contribution-driven, collaborative, positive and goal oriented.
- Recruit/select admin as new admin are required
- Train, lead, and manage the operations department staff
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, maintaining the budget and generating all financial reports
- Assist as needed in documenting the systems of other departments
- Track ROI
- Responsible for tracking data through the operations department to generate reports to share with the rest of the leadership team
- Create holistic approach to team marketing by creation and implementation of database marketing campaigns, new business marketing campaigns
- Responsible for the marketing strategy of properties
- Keep operations department accountable for quality work, manage queues and outputs, motivate for results
- Manage internal/external communication systems
- Responsible for contract management systems
- Responsible for listing management systems
- Responsible for the Client Experience: system and calls/surveys/emails
- Plan events
- Manage team software platforms and push for uniformity
- Maintain the Team Drive
- Responsible for the Office Manual
- Vendor management
- Responsible for culture building and development with the operations team and the company at large in tandem with leadership
- Respond to public reviews and comments online
- Responsible for the website, works to keep it updated, relevant, and user-friendly
- Develop strategy for the operations department to keep the team on goal
- Responsible for the sign/lockbox/rider system
- 3+ years in management level position or higher
- Ability to meet deadlines, accomplish work in order of priority; professionally maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to show up for work every day, excited about changing the world through Real Estate
- Lives locally
- Fast learner
- Tech Savvy: you can handily learn how to navigate a CRM, and the G Suite
- Ethical: you do the right thing
$50,000 - $62,000 based on experience
About The Russ Phillips Team at Keller Williams Realty
The Russ Phillips Team is a fast-paced, big-hearted, serious, fun-loving Real Estate team that is growing at a phenomenal rate. We believe that there is no one better than us at handling the Real Estate transaction. We are a team of more than 10 full time professionals who take our jobs very seriously. We love helping people buy and sell Real Estate mostly because, well, we love helping people!
Our mission statement:
We at the Russ Phillips Team are committed to giving every client a superior experience exceeding their expectations, by being friendly, focused, having positive attitudes, great teamwork, and playing to win 100%, 100% of the time.
We are fanatical about living this out.