The Reynolds Team
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical leader who will join our senior management team. You will be responsible for leading the company's day-to-day business operations (managing the company budget, ensuring operational compliance is followed, and addressing administrative issues).
Annual Range: $50,000-$65,000 and Bonus plan
- 401K (after 6 months of employment)
- Review Real Estate Tracking Management software e.g. CTE, on a daily basis for currency and accuracy
- Recruiting and Onboarding of New Agents & Staff Members
- Train operational staff e.g . Transaction Coordinator(s), Stagers(), Field Services, etc. as needed
- Oversee/Manage Office Personnel
- Set agenda and prepare the materials for weekly team meetings (Area meetings only)
- Review/organize agent conversion numbers and make sure agents are on track to hit goals. Ensure AGL has numbers prior to anyone on ones
- Notify Hub to offboard agents/team members
- Track all budgets Monthly
- Assist with Day to Day Operations
- Assist in teaching classes on our systems/events/listing process, etc.
- Communicate and Coordinate Team issues and/or paperwork with KW DTC
- Manage team related paperwork (ie - lease)
- Weekly standing meetings with AGL/Gaye to provide updates on #'s and all other happenings
- Manage Area Events (Client and Team)
- Open, Review, and Distribute Mail
- Monitor and Negotiate any expenditure on behalf of the office (couriers, furniture, copier, computers, office supplies)
- Cross Trained on every staff member's position and covers for vacation time.
- Review all Accounts Payable and approve invoices for payment
- Review all Accounts Receivable
- Approve any miscellaneous office expenditures
- Manage HR activities on behalf of the Reynolds Team Network for the Colorado Front Range employees and staff
- Oversee and ensure that outside sales agents have buyer and seller folders ready for all appointments
- Help assist the launch of any new and local lead gen initiatives on the operational side of the rollout
- Prior real estate experience is REQUIRED
$50,000 - $65,000
About The Reynolds Team
Ranked as one of the top leaders in sales in the country by the Wall Street Journal, Debbie, Sarah, and the entire Reynolds Team attribute their success to always putting their client’s needs first, above all else. This is something that many agents say, but Debbie and Sarah are on a mission to actually DO it by providing their client's several guaranteed programs that take the risk out of selling or buying a home. They have become passionate about providing these guarantees, and at the same time have been making each client feel as though they are their only client.
They have always hired partners to join the team that share their core values! It hasn’t always been easy to find them, but they have found that it is worth the wait to find agents and team members that have the same care and passion that they do! This is an incredible career and an awesome place to work!