Allan Joseph Properties
Responsible for harmonious integration of the leadership team and working with the visionary (CEO) to ensure company goals are met.
Looking for someone with the understanding of EOS and the Visionary/Integrator relationship
Interacts with other positions:
Integrator will work with the Visionary to ensure the VTO is managed and the leadership is held accountable to daily, weekly and monthly task.
- Faithfully executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
- Leads, manages, and holds the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
- Integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business.
- Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management skills.
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
- Effectively collaborates with the Visionary(CEO) and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the Visionary. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization. Inherently ensures that everyone is in the know. Verifies that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organization.
- Effectively problem solve organizational issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Attention to detail.
- System and process oriented.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Advanced knowledge of CRM systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft programs.
- Advanced knowledge Mac and Windows platforms.
$100,000+ Annual with compensation plan
About Allan Joseph Properties
With over 50 years combined real estate experience, Allan Joseph Properties focuses on quality value add opportunities throughout the U.S. in select target markets. Our principles have been involved in the acquisition, disposition, and management of over 2,000 units.
We work closely with individuals, offices and investment companies to educate them on the potential of buying Multi-Family Real Estate, and we pair our clients with high-performing investment opportunities that match their investment goals.
“We’re in the business of revitalizing communities, reinventing properties, renewing partnerships, and realizing opportunities.”