The Dukes Team
We are seeking a Director of Operations in Cary, NC for one of the Top 3% of Realtors in the Nation!
This person will be the next high-impact leader that will help run the operations side of the business so the Agents in the office can focus on selling real estate. The ideal candidate is energized at the idea of helping people reach their full potential and receives intrinsic rewards from investing in others.
In this key role, you will be working closely with top-performing agents in helping run the real estate team. The ideal candidate will have a background in real estate; however, this is not a requirement. We are looking for a strong leader with a proven track record in implementing systems and procedures in an office setting who is detail-oriented, communicates effectively, and has an inspirational style.
This individual will receive mentoring and coaching from the best leaders in the real estate industry. They will be exposed to HUGE opportunities and a career that will take them to places they never dreamed of.
If you are detail-oriented, skilled at implementing systems and enhancing the infrastructure of an organization we want to hear from you! We are looking for upbeat leaders with a “can do” attitude and will bring a sense of fun to the team!
- Evaluate candidates and conduct interviews to maintain proper staffing levels in all departments
- Maintain complete knowledge of the hotel's inner workings, including room rates, rooms operations, hotel policies, availability, and profitability strategies
- Establishing effective strategies to ensure a great experience that exceed guests' expectations
- Communicate with all department management teams to ensure that operations run smoothly
- Manage the budgets of all departments, including purchase journals, expenses, capital requests, and quarterly deviation reports
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back-office support - strong systems background
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Prepare spreadsheets of weekly/monthly sales statistics, and expense reports
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Continue to take the day to day office tasks away from the agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Growth of The Dukes Team
- Sales Team Management/Training/Accountability
- Operations Team Management/Training/Accountability
- Responsible for recruiting 2-4 buyers agents to The Dukes Team
- Onboarding/training/ongoing support/accountability for buyer’s agents
- 5+ years of experience in the hospitality field, preferably in a full-service hotel
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- This position requires prior experience managing a team in a hospitality or hotel management role
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a similar field is required
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
About The Dukes Team
The Dukes work together as a team to provide their clients with the knowledge, personal attention, and professionalism they expect and deserve. Licensed since 1994 we have represented buyers and sellers in over $200 million in sales. They sell more because they do more! We learned early on the value of persistence and hard work because we are always available and will respond quickly to client's needs. Because of our integrity, market knowledge, marketing expertise, and effective negotiating skills over 80% of our business comes from referrals from friends and past clients. With over 80 (5-star) online reviews, you can be sure you are choosing the right team!