Jennifer Kenna Home Selling Team
A Director of Operations is responsible for overseeing effective operating procedures across a company. Their duties include reviewing company documents to make inferences about factors like communication or productivity, working with the HR department to implement hiring procedures and communicating with upper management to improve company operations.
For a Director of Operations to excel, they should have full control over the organization’s processes. An upper management official, the Director of Operations will supervise many high-level managers while reporting to the Chief Executive Officer or Managing Director. The Director of Operations is responsible for:
- Defining, implementing and revising operational policies and guidelines for the organization
- Developing and executing new growth directives
- Working with the human resources department to create job descriptions, hire competent personnel and oversee employee training programs
- Working with the human resources department to develop and implement staff evaluation parameters
- Liaising with departmental heads to develop financial plans and ensure company-wide operational compliance
- Keeping track of the company’s revenue margins and conduct budget reviews to maximize profits
- Overseeing client support services
- Managing procurement and resource allocation
- Exemplary communication skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills
- Associates degree or Bachelors degree in business administration, finance, the management or any related field preferred.
- A master’s degree in business administration, finance, personnel management, or related fields would be a bonus.
- Experience in personnel management, operations management, data analysis, and delivery management may come in handy.
- Leadership training such as decision making, corporate governance, change management, negotiation, strategic leadership, and business analysis are good to have.
Director of Operations Experience Requirements
- 5+ years experience working in an operations role or in a management or leadership capacity.
- Candidates should be comfortable creating budgets and financial plans for large organizations.
- Experience conducting both internal and external/client negotiations.
- Demonstrated success in creating creative and practical solutions to increase employee productivity and maximize profitability.
About Jennifer Kenna Home Selling Team
The Jennifer Kenna's Home Selling Team is an award-winning, Top-Two % Zillow Premiere brokerage that is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!