Director of Operations / Executive Assistant
We are seeking a Director of Administrative Operations in Edmond for one of the top real estate teams in Oklahoma! This person will be the next high impact leader that will help run the operations side of the business so the Agents in the office can focus on selling real estate. As the Director of Operations/Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for recruiting, coaching, mentoring and providing training for our sales force and office staff. The ideal candidate is energized at the idea of helping people reach their full potential and receives intrinsic rewards from investing in others.
In this key role, you will be working closely with a top performing agent in helping run the real estate team. The ideal candidate will have background in real estate; however, this is not a requirement. We are looking for a strong leader with a proven track record in implementing systems and procedures in an office setting who is detail oriented, communicates effectively and has an inspirational style.
This individual will receive mentoring and coaching from the best leaders in the real estate industry. They will be exposed to HUGE opportunities and a career that will take them to places they never dreamed.
If you are detail oriented, skilled at implementing systems and enhancing the infrastructure of an organization we want to hear from you! We are looking for upbeat leaders with a “can do” attitude and will bring a sense of fun to the team!
About the Agent
The Professionals Real Estate Group has been conducting business in the North Oklahoma City, Edmond and Deer Creek area for many years and is one of Keller Williams most successful and effective real estate teams. We attribute our success to an unfailing commitment to our clients and a strict policy of cultivating relationships with only like-minded professionals. Our team is comprised of real estate experts who live in our target Market Center and have personal knowledge of each neighborhood’s unique characteristics as well as growth potential. Whether your focus is schools, shopping, transportation or recreational facilities, we guarantee our associates will find your ideal property.
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Coordinate marketing events and client activities
• Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Act as a liaison between clients and agents
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Prepare spreadsheets of weekly/monthly sales statistics, and expense reports
• Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
• Manage P&L financial system
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Internet skills
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Proven track record of leading a team
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
Your Realty Leverage is a recruiting, training, coaching and consulting company that is committed to matching the best talent with the best companies within the real estate industry.