Your Realty Leverage
The Administrative Director oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally. This position is responsible for managing calendars, setting appointments, planning events, producing documents and completing projects with minimal supervision along with a high level of attention to detail. Strong customer service skills, excellent typing skills and strong organizational skills are required. This role requires familiarity with office leases and the ability to extract necessary information.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people. Must have prior experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant in a large organization.
- Complete listing paperwork Create new MLS listings, update pending and closed listings (picture scheduling, signage coordination, and ordering, drop off brochures and other marketing materials to listings)
- Provide status reports
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials like brochures, renderings, Facebook Ads, Zillow and Trulia listings, video, and website design
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget and generating financial reports
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Friendly, outgoing personality, able to work with broker associates, clients and the public.
- Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress and more.
- Some flexibility to work schedule, but must be able to work Monday thru Friday.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
$35,000 - $40,000
About Your Realty Leverage
Your Realty Leverage is a recruiting, training, coaching and consulting company that is committed to matching the best talent with the best companies within the real estate industry.