The Administrative Director oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate team. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally. This position is responsible for managing calendars, setting appointments, planning events, producing documents and completing projects with minimal supervision along with a high level of attention to detail. Strong customer service skills, excellent typing skills and strong organizational skills are required. This role requires familiarity with office leases and the ability to extract necessary information.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people. Must have prior experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant in a large organization.
• Coordinate and take charge of administrative and transaction management, create processes to ensure efficiency
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Complete listing paperwork create new MLS listings, update pending and closed listings (picture scheduling, signage coordination and ordering, drop off brochures and other marketing materials to listings)
• Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
• Build, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back-office support
• Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages preferred.
• Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur.
• Concerned about doing things the right way.
• Exceptional organizational and project management abilities.
• Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, G-Suite, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress and more.
Our Mission: Making dreams happen through Real Estate, worldwide.
Our Vision: Maintaining high standards, providing value, and building legacies.
We set the standard in today’s modern real estate world. We aim to provide our clients, colleagues, and team members the highest level of value, service, and guidance that each of them deserve. It is our passion to educate and empower others through our work, our brand, and our positive influence causing an abundance of people who choose to do business with us.