Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Operations Manager to a Busy Real Estate Team
We are a top-producing real estate team looking to hire an Operations Manager. The role is a highly independent role and you will be expected to “own” your job and “take the reins.”
If you consider yourself self-motivated, keep reading! We are looking for an Operations Manager who can think quick on their feet and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Your responsibilities will play a meaningful role in clearing away distractions so that the Agent can focus on generating new business and closing sales. This position is great for someone looking for a growth opportunity. You will have an opportunity to serve this growing team and be a vital piece in that growth.
Salary: $70,000 + plus competitive bonus (depending on experience)
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, M-F, flexibility on evenings and weekends required
Location: Burlingame, CA
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Areas of Focus:
- Play an active role in every stage of a transaction such as handling transaction paperwork
- Handle all database management and help scale operations as the business grow
- Prepare properties for listings and showing properties; attend inspections
- Draft, implement and manage systems, checklists and procedures to ensure a smooth and efficient office flow
- Assist with marketing campaigns
- Serve as the key contact person for clients
- Make clients the priority at every step in the process
We are looking for TALENT. Does this describe you?
- 3+ years of experience as an Operations Manager or an Administrator to a Realtor or real estate team (hospitality and customer service fields welcome)
- A CA real estate license is preferred but not required
- A track record of success in leading a team and spearheading business models; project management experience required
- Assertive and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a dynamic business environment
- Self-starter and self-motivated; eager to learn new things within a team environment
- Extraordinary organizational and project management skills
- Detail-focused, meticulous and able to prioritize accordingly
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse
- Solution-focused and anticipates needs
- Thick-skinned with the ability to work with different personality types to build long-lasting, quality business relationships
- Able to juggle multiple projects efficiently and operate with a high level of integrity and present yourself as such
- Highly independent, able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary
Key Software Proficiency
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
- CRM programs
You live within a 30-minute commute of Burlingame, CA and have your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
$70,000 + plus competitive bonus
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com