Our Lovera Realty office in Orlando, FL is in search of a Director of Operations. We are looking for a true leader/executive/empire builder who will join us in our growth to the next level.
- Full-Charge bookkeeping responsibilities (A/P, A/R, general ledger, reconciliations).
- Making decisions and proactively planning.
- Supporting the Directors and Operating Principal with growth and retention.
- Maintaining daily operations; hiring, training and leading a staff of 3 to 5 people.
- Communicating with vendors and independent contractors on a daily basis.
- Running the day to day operations of the brokerage
- The ideal candidate will have a strong accounting background.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to proactively handle challenging people/situations.
- Tech savvy with social media platforms.
- Has the ability to learn new software, is proficient in MS Office products.
- Embraces a culture of teamwork and is comfortable with routine tasks.
- 3+ years of administrative and customer service.
- Management and real estate experience is preferred.
- Strong understanding of Quickbooks Online.
$15.00 - $20.00/Hr
About Lovera Realty
Lovera Realty is one of the fastest and largest real estate brokerages in Central Florida. Our team values are Land, Opportunity, Vision, Execution, Real, Acquisitions. Our goal is to forever change the real estate industry through superior talent, proven systems and models and revolutionary technology. Lovera Realty is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate brokerage.