Conduit Asset Management
Conduit Asset Management is looking for someone who will serve as the lead operational and financial executive. The ideal candidate would understand the operations and financials of a business and projects, appreciate the importance of systems, and seek to build an operations platform that is consistent with delivering on projects and growing a business overall. This person will have extensive project/asset management experience and great people management skills.
The individual that fulfills this position will need to display the willingness to be proactive and self-directed, dig deep into details, solve problems, propose solutions, and contribute to the success and culture of the firm.
- Salary Range: $90,000 - $100,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 90-day period
- Stipend Benefits
- Rapid growth potential
To apply: email Terry@cipraniconsulting.com a resume plus a detailed and thorough cover letter that details your interest and experience along with your DISC Assessment which can be taken at www.tonyrobbins.com/DISC! Only those who impress us with the application process will be contacted.
- Standard Operating Procedures are created and maintained in an interactive operations management system.
- Implement software and systems (task management, CRM, etc)
- Recognize and evaluate the financial performance indicators for the firm or project.
- Recognize the influence of financial statements on a company's performance, including profit and loss, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Project management expertise and a history of effective execution
- Verify that every project is progressing and being completed on schedule.
- Be an advocate for ongoing strategic innovation and improvement, continuously looking for new ways to expand the company and enhance the value that clients receive.
- Increase repeat business and customer recommendations while focusing on creating a pipeline of enthusiastic fans.
- Plan and execute Team Culture Days
- Plan, organize, and participate in team meetings and training sessions.
- To monitor project status and prevent delays, hold regular team meetings.
- Prepare the meeting's agenda, minutes, and follow-ups.
- New team members' onboarding and training
- Conduct market analysis and trend research
- Participate in possibilities for growth and development, and use everything you learn to your business
- Look into potential new sources of revenue for the company.
- weekly one-on-one meetings with team members
- Books and podcasts about continuous development should be read and listened to.
- Examine the P&L and revenue with senior management, compare planned and actual performance, and identify any differences and explain them.
- help with content creation for the business website and blogs and posts on social media
- BS in Business Management, MBA, and/or PMP Designation highly desirable
- Experience in project management specifically in the construction or commercial renovation field
- Consistent track record of successful completion of projects
- 5+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in real estate development, property management, and/ or construction industry
- Advanced Excel
- Quickbooks / Stratafolio - some basic knowledge would be an asset
- Google Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Attention to detail
- Continuous improvement/entrepreneurial mindset
$90,000 - $100,000
About Conduit Asset Management
Many years of working alongside commercial real estate professionals and multiple other vendors has allowed us to form strong partnerships within the industry. These partnerships allow us to utilize not only the experience in our particular field, but in all aspects when it comes to commercial real estate investment, particularly in the multifamily space. When it comes to serving our clients, we strive to find the highest and best use to maximize returns, while using our experience to minimize any risks involved. From due diligence collection and review and acquisition financing all the way through to construction project management and refinancing, Conduit Asset Management has knowledge, tools and experience to mitigate and issues that may arise throughout the process - minimizing your risk of lost time or money and maximizing your return.