Rock Solid Stabilization & Reclamation, Inc.
The Director of National Accounts is responsible for creating and developing sales opportunities and relationships within large multi-location customer accounts (both new and existing) outside of the Midwest region. This individual will work closely with estimating, project management and the executive team to formulate strategies to identify, contact, and communicate with new and existing customers and business segments. This position will require creative strategies to identify and communicate with key decision makers for upcoming projects and identify new opportunities for the company to bid. A key success metric will be obtaining strong customer relationships across multiple geographical locations. Main area of concentration is the south and southeast.
- Exhibits all of Rock Solid’s core values in everything that they do
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Manage appointments and frequent cold calls
- Research and document new market segments as instructed by the executive team.
- Assist in converting existing quotes into contracts with customer follow-up and assistance from other team members
- Properly use Customer Resource Management (CRM) tools – for organization, follow-up, and proper internal documentation
- Participate in product sales and advertising literature development
- Attend industry group and educational seminars
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches or projects
- Computer knowledge must include MS Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Strong organizational skills and outgoing personality with a people focus
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Must be willing and able to travel domestically with overnight travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field (preferred but not required)
- 10+ years of experience in business development, field sales, sales management, technical sales/sales support, or marketing is required
- Computer knowledge must include MS Office- Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Frequent domestic travel; may include local and regional jobsites
- Frequent walking for 4 to 6 hours per day
- Daily exposure to outside environment, including inclement weather
- Regularly required to sit; occasionally required to stand; walk; occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
About Rock Solid Stabilization & Reclamation, Inc.
Rock Solid is a rapidly growing full-service soil stabilization and pavement reclamation specialty contractor that has a nationwide presence & been recognized by INC 5,000's Fastest Growing Companies within the last 3 years.
Rock Solid Stabilization and Reclamations is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions are made solely on the basic qualifications, merit, and business need.