USFCR- US Federal Contractor Registration Inc
Director of Marketing Communications and Social Media
All applicants will be given a background check, that will verify all dates of employment titles, and salary ranges. Any deviation from the absolute truth will void any and all consideration.
Responsible for managing the development of learning course content that supports the learning strategies of US Federal Contractor Registration clients as well as the employees of USFCR.
Demonstrates effectiveness in: Collaborating with stakeholders, conducting needs analysis, project management, and evaluation skills. Works with cross-functional teams such as sales, training, client services to assist in identification and development of proper marketing strategies. This role is both strategic and tactical, meaning a person that is willing to role-up their sleeve to get the job done since resources will be limited.
Ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Manage large advertising budget across both Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube
- Lead and develop a growing team, while contributing to the overall growth and direction of the organization
- Ability to coach and develop content writers, social media writers, multimedia producer, and web designers
- Strong knowledge and understand of SEO and running a content schedule
- Plan internal reviews and subsequent updates of all course content and associated activities prior to completion/delivery
- Manage project teams of internal stakeholders and external vendors to complete content reviews and approval processes according to established schedules and calendars
- Discuss ideas with team for images, graphics and animations prior to development
- Create strategic processing and tracking processes for the content management project life-cycle
- Work effectively with colleagues to create compelling and engaging deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Master’s degree in Business or Psychology is a plus
- Requires a minimum of 5 year’s professional experience in Marketing
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize work, handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail required; ability to complete projects on time
- Initiative and independent judgment is required to search out solutions within context of broad goals and long-term objectives
- Team player with the ability to work and communicate effectively across multiple departments and levels of management, yet self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, and enthusiasm and resourcefulness when tackling unfamiliar tasks and requests
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products required
$50,000 - $85,000
About USFCR- US Federal Contractor Registration Inc
USFCR- US Federal Contractor Registration
It is our mission to put our clients first and strive to exceed their expectations. We do this by providing them with a framework (people, processes, and technology) for lasting success when selling a product or service to the federal government. We strive to make every call, every contract, every bid, and every interaction fun and meaningful.
Our success comes from making sure our clients and staff grow daily, a model of constant improvement. Through this model we have taken large goals and made them possible for our clients. Results may not always happen overnight, but with commitment and a good plan, a dedicated team can accomplish anything.