Fineman Suarez, Inc.
Love selling a brand? We need you! The Fineman Suarez Team is a dynamic, technology-driven real estate team and is looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator who is passionate about marketing and social media to join our energetic and fast growing real estate team in Marina del Rey, CA.
The Marketing Communications position is responsible for generating traffic to new and existing home communities by creating and delivering marketing ideas and activities; creating content and managing social media channels; maintaining inventory of collateral materials; planning events; developing and maintaining new community launch timelines. You will be intimately involved in helping our team communicate the value we bring to the community.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual wanting a rewarding full-time position, a self-starter who wants to build a career – not just a get a job, is creative and coachable, yet understands the time sensitive nature of the real estate business. Applicants who are recent graduates are encouraged to apply. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the team!
- Create visual aspects and call to action statements for all social media, video, website, and marketing collateral
- Use analytics to track and measure the ROI on all marketing campaigns and marketing collateral and prepare weekly sales reports
- Consult with our operations and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our corporate culture and goals
- Storyboard and produce inspiring and persuasive videos which elicit viewer engagement
- Ensures that company messages and materials are branded accurately and consistently
- Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes marketing collateral
- Executes new community launch including signage and events
- Edits and maintains social content for communities
- Coordinate all services for listings
- Run and maintain an operational website at all times
- Run and maintain all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with scheduled posts and updates
- Event planning and coordination
- Arrange all closing gifts and events
- Establish all marketing for team events, open houses, and new listings
- Plan and organize all team events and marketing across all social media channels
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Ability to take and edit videos, photos, etc. and post to social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and team
- Willingness to be coachable to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit group where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Must be proficient in the following programs: InDesign, Adobe Suite, Final Cut Pro, Gramblr, and all social media platforms.
- Must know how to create “custom audience” campaigns
$50,000 - $65,000
About Fineman Suarez, Inc.
Named one of America’s top real estate teams by REAL Trends, in conjunction with The Wall Street Journal, and most recently written up in Broker Agent as one of the top influencers in California real estate, the Fineman Suarez Team is a dynamic, forward-thinking company owing much of their success to their superior marketing, exceptional client relations, and employee-centric culture.