Team Callahan at Keller Williams Realty
Think of yourself as a Storyteller. Your goal as the Director of Marketing is to tell Our Story. This may be about the new home we just listed. Sharing about a local non-profit that is near and dear to our hearts. Inviting our past clients to join us for a fun event we're hosting in the community. You'll do this through a variety of mediums: social media, print advertising, face-to-face events, and more. The DOM works closely with the Owners as an ambassador of our company to develop strategic marketing plans for listings, events, and more.
It is important that every member of our Team align with our Company Core Values which can be categorized into three pillars: Humble, Hungry, Smart.
- Be a Team Player. It’s about what’s best for the Team and not about what’s best for the individual. We are all in this together and there is no room for ego. Understand that while there is autonomy in your role, we are all interdependent on each other.
- Gratitude - Already have a regular practice of gratitude that can be enhanced by being part of our organization.
- Giving - A key component of who you are as a human is giving back, rolling up your sleeves, and helping when people need help. We can’t teach you to care.
- We are a family. We care and we’re going to ask the questions because we coach the whole human.
- Be a Team Player outside of work. Willing to share your free time throughout the year with TC Family Days, events, activities, and outings.
- Always willing to lend a hand regardless of whether it’s your “job.”
- Be a self-starter who is always willing to get after it and do what it takes to succeed. We’re in an entrepreneurial and sales industry which means our income is directly related to our efforts.
- Have a growth mindset. Always be looking to grow personally and professionally and seeking out opportunities rather than waiting for them to come knocking.
- Be a high-capacity individual. Able to do more with less and thrive in an environment with other high-capacity individuals.
- High emotional intelligence. Understand how your emotions impact those around you and vice versa. Can “read the room” and know how to adjust accordingly. Can communicate with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to learn new concepts and ideas quickly because our Team tempo is fast.
- Learning-based - Welcomes new ideas and concepts.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
- Develop a comprehensive multi-channel marketing plan for all properties
- Tell the compelling story of our community, clients, and our Team
- Maintain knowledge of key players with all properties and communicate with clients, agents, and community to establish relationships.
- Drive lead generation through digital, traditional, public relations, and storytelling methods.
- Be a leader others want to follow.
- Visit properties on an as-needed basis to build relationships and fully understand the marketing needs of each property.
- Manage vendor partner relationships.
- Work directly with Owners to plan, promote, and host Team events
- Build systems and processes founded on a goal/discipline to create best-in-class marketing. Document activities to create consistent and repeatable systems.
- Prepare marketing budgets and provide ROI reports to Owners.
- Adapt accordingly between short term and long range projects
- Be an ambassador for our company
- Be an active member of our Operations Team and assist as needed
- 3+ years of Marketing experience
- Experienced in Canva and familiar with Adobe suite
- Proven track record of marketing including campaigns, social media, and print advertising
- A "creative checklister"
- Experience with email marketing and Google suite
- A keen eye for design and detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to follow through with tasks, communication, and appointments
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures quickly
- Demonstrate initiative, reliability, and teamwork skills
- Fits in with a high producing, highly driven team with high standards
- Maintains a goal-oriented focus
- Able to set priorities, plan and organize tasks and complete tasks on time. Actively manages time and tasks through the use of calendar, prioritization, and scheduling
- Willingness to be a Team player
$52,000 - $65,000
About Team Callahan at Keller Williams Realty
Our little family here prides itself on being the BEST at what we do and allowing each member of the team to specialize in his or her role (think the division of labor or the all-star baseball team).
Our MISSION is simple: Sell houses, have fun, give back. Obviously, we are in real estate so selling houses is a given. But it’s more than just a house, it’s a home for our customers and relationships with people. We like to have fun around here because life is too short not too. And well, give back because that’s just who we are. We have been very fortunate and feel it’s our responsibility to pay that forward to others.
Our VISION is: To create an abundant life. Abundance is described as “plentifulness of the good things of life”. We want this for our team, customers, and our community.