This is not a "Content Marketing" role. It is heavy data mining, targeting, B2C lead generation.
Do you want the opportunity to bring your experience and talent to a company with a tremendous vision for growth that will let you build a department and team from the ground up? We seek an enterprising and visionary leader who will own the entire marketing and lead generation strategy and execution. You will take our marketing budget and supercharge it to create massive growth in ROI.
You will report directly to the COO and will be pushed harder than you have ever been before. You will be expected to move faster, do more, and think bigger than ever before. Be warned.
This is going to be fun for the right individual.
RELOCATION TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PREFERRED! If this sounds interesting please read on, this is NOT a normal MARKETING position.
- Own the mission of creating a world-class marketing organization
- Exhibit and uphold Osborne Homes' core values of open-mindedness, urgency, accountability, transparency, and innovation at all times
- Deploy the monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing budget with ultimate efficiency to drive 25% quarter over quarter growth in revenue and annual doubling in headcount
- Meet or exceed targets for leads, cost per lead, campaign performance, and ROI
- Oversee data mining and targeted marketing strategy based on what's working
- Insatiable desire to know what's working in real-time to exploit the window of opportunity for maximum ROI
- Tracking and forecasting all campaign spend and ROI
- Weekly reporting to the executive team
- You understand data on a different level
- Experience running a marketing department that's heavy focus is on targeted lead generation.
- You can think extremely big and dive down into details quickly and efficiently to solve problems or exploit the opportunity
- You have deep experience with Salesforce and Pardot. (You aren't a developer but you could fool most people)
- You have driven a company to 100% annual revenue growth
- You have experience in B2C marketing and prospect targeting through omnichannel marketing
- Solving big problems and doing hard things excites you
$130,000 - $180,000 yearly + Bonus
About Osborne Homes
Osborne Homes was founded in 2007 with its first office in Fresno. As real estate investors, we have extensive experience in professionally assessing a property’s value in any given market. Our highly qualified team is dedicated to helping homeowners sell their property for cash, fairly and quickly. We have purchased, rehabbed, and sold over 2,500 properties in California. Our main office is now in Orange County (Newport Beach, CA).