Forward thinking, progressive Real Estate Company seeks a highly motivated, talented individual to work in our Operations department as the Director of Lead Generation and Marketing. The Director of Lead Generation and Marketing is deeply committed to ensuring business growth and raving client satisfaction.
This position requires a person who is assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal driven, and results oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must!
- Paid vacation
- Health benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Profit Share benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Cool work environment with awesome people
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and implementing systems to ensure trackable ROI on all lead generation, marketing, CRM management, listings and reviews. Indicators of success are generating 3x income in new business.
- Providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time our listing agents set up an appointment until it the day they close. Indicators of success are raving fans and reviews.
- Ensuring smooth transition of seller files to Account and Transaction Coordinator to ensure that fiduciary service continues.
- Regularly communicating with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Supporting the Listing Specialist by preparing Listing Presentations, CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials, and preparing pre-listing packages.
- Assisting the Account and Transaction Coordinator in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for the property.
- Maintaining the listing inventory.
- Maintenance and delivery of signage, marketing materials and lockbox plus other showing supplies.
- Assisting with marketing of the listing, including but not limited to; home descriptions, all marketing, ROI - 2 buyers and 1 listing from each listing.
- Developing and implementing systems for sellers and buyers (current and future), contact database management and back office support.
- Ensuring that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed (Includes all lead programs and client care)
- Developing and maintaining all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current.
- Serving as the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints.
- Managing Listing Coordinator and Admin Support
- Communicating and coordinating with the team leader about any issues or problems that need to be handled.
- Managing 15+ listings at one time.
- Required experience: Administrative Assistant: 1 year, Marketing: 1 year.
- Proficient in working with social media.
- Familiar with CRMs and project management software.
- Tech savvy; proficient with MS Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Hardworking and driven to succeed.
- Passionate about excellence and strives to provide exceptional customer service.
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload and complete work to highest standards possible.
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.