Marketing Director for Top LA Real Estate Team.
Top Westside real estate team seeking director of marketing for marketing management, brand management, and coordination. We are looking for someone with experience in marketing, and preferably high-end real estate, but definitely with a sharp eye for detail and design. Must be self-sufficient, detail oriented, able to balance multiple projects simultaneously, work through checklists efficiently, assist with special projects if needed and manage your own daily calendar.
Applicants should also be able to manage social media channels, mange email marketing campaigns, and have basic knowledge or Wordpress for website/blog management.
Requirements: Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite(Photoshop and InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite is required. Please indicate your fluency in Adobe Creative Suite when responding to this position. Please do not apply without Adobe knowledge.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to provide examples of previous graphic design and/or marketing work for the best chance of being considered.
This position will be Full time = 40 hours/week
(Example: Monday - Friday 9am-6pm, with 1 hour per day for lunch OR days/hours per day can be flexible.)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and updating marketing materials on a demanding schedule such as listing presentations
- Maintain daily print and digital campaigns to specific channels
- Creation of custom property ads, flyers, etc (some templates provided, some custom creation required)
- Creation of property websites and collateral
- Maintain consistent, clean brand image, implement image throughout various print and digital media
- Maintain an online presence via SEO, websites and social media
- Knowledge of social media ad targeting is a huge bonus
- Light clerical/office work
- The ideal candidate will also be creative and will bring their own ideas and passion to the job
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe CS, Email, Social Platforms
- Strong grasp of content marketing, analytics and engagement strategies
- Must be comfortable and savvy in high-end market, organized, and have a positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Real estate experience is preferred but not required
- Graphic design experience an absolute must. Please do not apply without it
- In-depth knowledge of FB/Instagram target marketing
- Google addwords is a plus
- Wordpress backend site management would be helpful
- Daily blogging on relevant content
Compensation is commensurate to experience. Also includes Health Insurance, production bonuses, paid vacation and sick days.
$45,000+ per year (Based on Experience) + bonus
About Douglas Elliman
- High-volume real estate team (170m+) in 2019
- Ranked Top 100 real estate teams nationally/Top 20 in LA
- Top US Luxury Brokerage (Will provide information on Brokerage affiliations after review of resume)