We are looking for an individual to drive sales through social media and video marketing. Our Director of Marketing will be responsible for managing our company's social media accounts, filming and editing video, building engagement, and expanding our brand awareness. The ideal candidate should have experience in producing results in all mentioned areas as well as the ability to bring creative thoughts and plans to our team. As part of our team, you will be working closely with our sales department, creating new campaigns, optimizing and leveraging social media interaction, and driving sales through data analysis.
- Create social media campaigns designed to increase sales and analyze the results making necessary changes for increase results
- Film and edit video that will enhance sales campaigns and build brand awareness
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current and effective
- Maintain our social media platforms including messages to our audience and continue to build engagement
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
$24 - $26 hourly
About Sellstate Realty
Two authorities in real estate have come together to create an unsurpassable system. Co-founded by two of the top real estate professional in North America with over 60 years of combined experience, Sellstate’s model is designed to empower agents. Arthur Darmanin’s brokerage growth strategies and Neil Cresswell’s 7-figure producing real estate tactics combine to create the most innovative model in real estate.