The Huffaker Group
The Director of Lead Generation owns the lead generation processes for the entire Huffaker Group. The Director is someone who can think big enough to create huge systems, while sweating the details that ensure those systems work. The Director is a natural leader, able to succeed by empowering others, with a strong focus on tracking results, maintaining accountability, and increasing efficiency.
The Director of Lead Generation is able to oversee several different spheres of influence: lead generation campaigns, Hub-assisted lead generation campaigns in the Expansion Locations, and Expansion Location-led campaigns. All of these systems work synergistically together because of the Director’s influence. The Director works with other leadership to ensure growth continues at a high level.
- The Director of Lead Generation increases both the number and quality of leads.
- Serves as the leader in new lead generation campaigns while increasing the efficiency of existing campaigns.
- Runs the inside sales department, qualifying leads and creating appointments.
- Supports Expansion Locations by developing lead generation campaigns to help with launches and to increase business going forward.
- Creates standards and develops metrics to hold others accountable.
- Creates and manages lead generation training for the entire system.
- Develops new lead generation plans and maintains best practices for lead generation.
- Develops systems for launching new teams and developing their database.
- Works with the lead generation department to create leads and appointments.
- Works with leadership to deliver systems, information, and accountability to as it relates to lead generation.
- At least 1 year of Inside Sales Experience
- Must have or willing to obtain TN Real Estate License
- Ability to learn new technology and utilize systems and tools
- Open minded and comfortable with being pushed outside your comfort zone
- Must have detail-oriented skills and able to follow a time blocked schedule
- A bilingual candidate would be an asset, but not a requirement
- A focus on detail
- Results oriented and a high achiever
- Superior Customer Service
- Career development and training focused
- Some weekend and evening hours may be required
- Positive attitude
- Can operate in a fast paced work environment
$60,000 + plan
About The Huffaker Group
Join one of the top real estate teams in the nation! The Huffaker Group is a team of real estate experts
dedicated to delivering unrivaled client satisfaction. We offer a unique team structure designed for personal growth and financial success in a supportive and fun work environment. Expand your skill set with the unparalleled training programs of the world’s largest real estate company, Keller Williams Realty. The Huffaker Group is among the top 1% of real estate agents in the nation and endorsed by the national voice in money, Dave Ramsey. Build your career with the best! Learn more about our team at TheHuffakerGroup.com or Facebook.com/thehuffakergroup.