Rapid Fire Home Buyers
In this role, we are looking for an enthusiastic Go-Getter. The Disposition Manager will be responsible for presenting and selling investment opportunities to a robust network of Real Estate Investors. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a team of top performers apply today!
- Present, and sell investment opportunities to Real Estate Investors
- Outbound prospecting 100+ calls per day
- Attend Networking Events to Acquire Clients
- Out of office marketing and sales development activities
- Manage a database of prospects and clients
- Analyze proprietarily sourced market data and find trends
- Provide daily reporting of sales activities to management
- Maintain and exceed company designated quotas
- Collaborate daily with a fast-paced team
- Bring New Ideas to the Organization when opportunities for improvement present themselves
- Must be able to work full-time. Schedules can be somewhat flexible with advancement.
- Background and track record of success in selling is preferred.
- Clean background check required
- Drivers License Required
- College Experience Preferred, but not required
- Must be extremely proficient in selling over the phone and in-person
- A Real Estate License is not required
$85,000 - $95,000
About Rapid Fire Home Buyers
Rapid Fire Home Buyers is one of the southeast’s fastest-growing real estate companies! We have a focused, driven team that buys homes at scale and improves communities one house at a time.
Rapid Fire Home Buyers started in 2019 in a single room, with two employees, and A LOT of hustle. Today we have two offices serving Montgomery, AL and Lexington, KY, with 25 team members and are preparing to enter a third market by the end of 2022. Our 10-year plan includes companywide growth by entering an additional 23 markets, growing revenue to $250M per year, and buying over 15,000 houses per year.