*Not a traditional agent role*
You will search the MLS and other sources for profitable single family investment properties and analyze them. You will need a keen eye for estimating renovation costs. Your role is is to provide a consistent flow of investment properties to our clients.
Position will be primarily inside sales. Our construction team will help you with scope work.
Includes salary plus 15% Commission split on all flip property acquisitions. Plus 7% profit sharing on all flip properties.
- Input data into Crosstown's property analyzer
- Find profitable Flip Opportunities
- Find profitable Rental Property Opportunities
- Scope homes as needed
- Learn renovation requirements and how to estimate budgets
- Find new sources to obtain investment properties
- Build relationships with Brokers that can regularly source us with inventory
- Write Contracts, Submit, and negotiate offers
- Communicate with Construction manager on what type of renovation needs to be completed to maximize our profit.
- Develop marketing strategies to move our inventory in the least amount of time for the most money.
- Conduct regular property visits on our inventory and upcoming listings and prepare punchlist reports for the construction team.
- Assist in the due diligence and escrow activities for property acquisitions and dispositions
- Assist in the development and execution of asset strategies, including the ongoing monitoring of such strategies during the holding period, to maximize the value of each asset
- Maximize total return for each asset in the portfolio through the analysis of property efficiencies and identify opportunities for improved performance
- Develop a disposition plan for each asset and assist in the positioning of assets for sale, and as needed, in the sales/marketing process
- Oversee the disposition process and the preparation of documents for closings as well as accompany potential purchasers on property tours.
- Conduct or organize regular property checks on our vacant homes to ensure they are in "Model" condition.
- Must have Illinois Real Estate License or willing to obtain one within first 90 days at your own expense.
- Prior Investment property experience a huge plus!
- Organization is key!
- Tech Savvy
- Someone who is not afraid to get on the phones and hunt down some deals
- Someone who is available to work nights and weekends. Thsi is not a 9-5 job!
- Someone who is money motivated! The harder you work the more money you will make!
- An excel spreadsheet genius.
$100,000+ at Plan (includes base plus Bonuses and Commissions)
About Crosstown Realtors
Crosstown Realtors is consistently a top producing team in our marketplace!
Our mission is to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Our Vision is to be the real estate company of choice for agents and their customers.
Our Values are God, Family, then Business.
Our Perspective is a technology company that provides the real estate platform that our agents' buyers and sellers prefer. Crosstown Realtors thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability.