Catch All Business Solutions
We’re in search of a highly-motivated, people-friendly, organized human resources manager to lead an HR department for one of our clients. You will oversee all aspects of employee relations including recruiting, onboarding, and training, play a key role in strategic planning and business administration, and ensure we are in compliance with the most recent employment laws. Ideal candidates are natural leaders, decision-makers, and team players.
- Meet with departing employees for exit interviews and receive feedback on our current systems for improvement
- Find qualified candidates, interview top talent, and onboard and train new employees
- Advise on key organizational policies, decision-making and strategic planning initiatives including business administration and annual budget
- Liaise between employees and managers and advise on pertinent issues such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Optimize and enforce personnel policies and procedures
- Manage human resources programs including employee benefits, training, and company evaluation and compensation
- Professional certification from the SHRM or similar organization
- Excellent leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, HR management or related major
- 3-5 years of experience as an HR manager, upper-level HR generalist or in a senior position in HR management
$50,000 - $75,0000 yearly
About Catch All Business Solutions
Catch All Business Solutions is a talent strategy and human resources consulting firm based in Wausau, WI. We assist companies in all things involving their people, including the recruitment of quality candidates.