The Director of Human Resources role involves aligning the organizations's Human Resources strategies with its business strategies and successfully implementing critical initiatives in support of the business activities. The Director will work as a hands-on generalist, strategic partner, and trusted advisor.
- Broad based HR leadership tailored to the needs of the business group; core areas of focus, in collaboration with enterprises executive leadership. This includes: support for recruiting needs; talent and performance management; training and development; on-boarding; compensation; D&I; employee relations.
- Continued development of results-oriented, strategic HR capability to work in close partnership with business groups.
- Ensuring a proactive and forward thinking approach that is viewed, at all levels, to be confident, competent, strategic, consultative, and a valuable contributor to the organization's success.
- Partner to lead the planning, development, communication, and implementation of the talent management process.
- As a trusted advisor, prioritize focus on HR strategic levers that align business results; this includes developing and interpreting key HR metrics for the client group and supporting core people.
- Own and be responsible for HR activities as assigned across a variety of business groups.
- Partner with colleagues on the development and implementation of firm-wide HR programs.
- Strong business acumen, ability to influence inside/outside HR.
- Ability to conceptualize, advise on and lead strategic talent management as well as demonstrated organizational effectiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, translate business initiatives into clear HR strategies coupled with a process-oriented, forward looking approach.
- Above average financial acumen, project leadership, and analytical skills.
- Sold collaboration and interpersonal skills essential to leverage the broad capabilities of papers, business partners and associates.
- HR experience in client-facing roles.
- Significant expertise establishing and maintaining strong working relationships across all levels while maintaining appropriate levels of objectivity.
- Experience effectively communicating HR strategy and rationale.
- Ability to create and reinforce the organization's desired culture.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
$48,000 + competitive bonus
About Keller Williams
At Keller Williams we help you achieve more. All of our associates are coached, consulted and trained at every level. Key Benefits in working for Keller Williams include:
- Wealth Building classes with Caleb Hayes
- First-class training, coaching and personal development
- The prestige and recognition of a proven Real Estate team
- Leadership development and mentoring
- Teamwork, encouragement, accountability and support
- Keller Williams profit sharing