Cooper Cash Offer
We’re looking for a highly-driven, organized, and personable human resources manager to play an important role on our team. You’ll be responsible for the business administration, coordination, and enforcement of our human resources plans and procedures including recruiting, onboarding, training, performance management, and regulatory compliance. If you’re a natural leader who’s ready to dive in from day one, send in an application.
- Recruit, interview, onboard, and train qualified candidates who would be assets to our organization
- Manage human resources programs including employee benefits, training, and company evaluation and compensation
- Advise on key organizational policies, decision-making and strategic planning initiatives including business administration and annual budget
- Fill out paperwork, internal documents, reports, and records with high accuracy
- Liaise between employees and managers and advise on pertinent issues such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Demonstrate strong organizational, leadership, and interpersonal skills
About Cooper Cash Offer
We provide win-win solutions to help homeowners get out of their sticky situations… like Foreclosure, owning a burdensome property, probate, or anything else. At Cooper Cash Offer, we focus on providing you with a solution to your situation so you can continue to do the things you love.
Cooper Cash Offer is a real estate solutions company based out of Buford. We’re a family owned business and focus on helping homeowners like you find solutions for your problem whether you’re going through a foreclosure, can’t sell your property, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons.