We’re hiring a housekeeping manager to provide excellent sanitation and customer service to our hotel guests. You’ll be responsible for leading the housekeeping staff, ensuring team members perform their job duties to our high standards, and keeping the housekeeping department well-stocked with cleaning supplies. Applicants should have hospitality experience, enjoy their work, and demonstrate a commitment to meeting and exceeding guest expectations. Previous experience in a supervisory role is required. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Track of areas cleaned by room attendants and contact the front office to handle room damage or maintenance needs
- Order cleaning supplies as needed, control inventory and manage the department budget
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in good working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department, including the cleanliness of all guest rooms and public areas daily
- Lead, hire, and train hotel housekeeping staff to adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior role in the housekeeping department
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Must possess excellent leadership, organizing, and customer service skills
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent (GED)
- At least 2+ years experience in hospitality or guest services
About Candlewood Suites
An extended stay property!