Do you enjoy meeting new people, driving sales, and witnessing the fruits of your labor? We're looking for a dedicated director of sales to assist the hotel in reaching its sales targets. You'll be in charge of developing our sales strategy and goals, training and assessing our sales force, collaborating with sales managers, and ensuring that we create a new and recurring business from various hotel sectors. Our ideal candidate is a leader, innovator, hard worker, and brings 5+ years of sales experience to the role. Apply now if this sounds like you!
- Solicit new guests with targeted outbound sales initiatives, such as personal calls to your network and phone solicitations to local professionals, travel agencies, and other groups that will generate new revenue
- Deliver previous and upcoming week's sales activity reports, as well as monthly sales expense reports, and meet with department managers to keep them up to date on all hotel sales-related expenses
- Design a strategy to meet hotel financial goals, create marketing deliverables, and develop an annual sales forecast by analyzing market data
- Create methods to help the sales team reach and surpass monthly room booking targets that are in line with the hotel's overall revenue management goals
- Coordination with the management team and department heads in designing and implementing sales strategies to achieve high occupancy and profitability
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales through lead-generation and closing
- Knowledge of computer-based software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- 5+ years of experience in sales, preferably in the hospitality field, is required
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) and a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
$40,000 + DOE
About Neema Hospitality
Neema Hospitality has become a leader in the industry with a focus on serving our guests and building strong, loyal hotel management teams dedicated to continuous process improvements and the growth of the company.
With multiple Gold Award Winning Properties and an Inn of the Year through Choice Hotels, and multiple Quality Excellence and Torchbearer Awards through IHG, Neema Hospitality continues to show our dedication to excellence and continued focus on remaining a leader in hospitality services.
With over 30 years of experience, Neema Hospitality continues to grow, partner, and create long-standing, fruitful relationships by developing its leaders and employees and focusing on the needs of our guests.