Do you have excellent leadership skills and previous experience managing a team in a hospitality or hotel management position? You might be an excellent fit for our Director of Hotel Operations role. We need someone with excellent communication skills who can put guest satisfaction first. You will be in charge of the company's procedures and personnel, ensuring that they are well-coordinated and productive. You'll also oversee each hotel department, supervise employees, evaluate the effectiveness of business operations, and allocate resources. If you're ready to move your career forward in the hospitality field, start your application now!
- Screen applicants, hire and train new staff, and manage hotel operations personnel to ensure all departments function smoothly
- Stay up to date with the hotel's inner workings, including room pricing, hotel regulations, discounts, availabilities, VIP visitors, hotel events, and more
- Work with all departmental managers to ensure that operations work smoothly together
- Integrate guest satisfaction as a component of staff meetings, with an emphasis on developing new strategies to improve performance consistently
- Establishing effective strategies to ensure a great experience that exceed guests' expectations
- This position requires prior experience managing a team in a hospitality or hotel management role
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a similar field is required
- At least 5 years of prior hospitality experience, preferably at a full-service hotel
- Exemplary communication skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
About Deraaff Capital
Deraaff Capital is a Westchester County-based real estate investment firm specializing in executing value-add and opportunistic strategies. An owner, operator, and developer of residential and commercial real estate, the firm actively manages investments on behalf of a global investor base.