We are searching for an experienced director of hotel operations to organize and manage our hotel's day-to-day operations and oversee guest services. You will manage the company's procedures and guide its employees to ensure it is well-coordinated and productive. You will collaborate with the front office, food and beverage, and other department heads to ensure that operations are running smoothly and all budget goals are met. Our ideal candidate has previous experience managing a team, preferably in hospitality or hotel management. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
- Establishing effective strategies to ensure a great experience that exceed guests' expectations
- Maintain complete knowledge of the hotel's inner workings, including room rates, rooms operations, hotel policies, availability, and profitability strategies
- Work with all departmental managers to ensure that operations work smoothly together
- Oversee budget assets such as purchase journals, expenditure, capital needs, labor, and quarterly reporting for all departments
- Coordinate with human resources to interview, hire, and train hotel operations staff to ensure that all departments run well
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of previous work in hospitality, preferably in a full-service hotel
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a similar field is required
- Must have previous management experience in a hospitality or hotel management role
- Exemplary communication skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills
$75,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Neema Hospitality
Neema Hospitality has become a leader in the industry with a focus on serving our guests and building strong, loyal hotel management teams dedicated to continuous process improvements and the growth of the company.
With multiple Gold Award Winning Properties and an Inn of the Year through Choice Hotels, and multiple Quality Excellence and Torchbearer Awards through IHG, Neema Hospitality continues to show our dedication to excellence and continued focus on remaining a leader in hospitality services.
With over 30 years of experience, Neema Hospitality continues to grow, partner, and create long-standing, fruitful relationships by developing its leaders and employees and focusing on the needs of our guests.