Bilingual Director of Hospitality
Top-Producing Real Estate office in the West Valley has an opening for an outstanding Bilingual Director of Hospitality.
Our team members must have an unrelentingly positive and professional attitude with world-class customer service skills, outstanding verbal and written communication ability, high attention to detail, be comfortable with general multi-tasking, work well cooperatively with our team as well as efficiently on individual projects, able to perform general office duties and possess strong computer and technology skills.
Applicants must also have the desire to learn and grow with the company. We want our team to learn about all of our advantages, tools, and services so that every one of us can be comfortable and confident in our knowledge and better serve clients. Our Directors of Hospitality can advance to Director of Agent Solutions and Services and take on additional responsibilities in different areas.
As part of our front-office staff, the Director of Hospitality will:
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor to courteously greet our agents and their clients and provide them with outstanding customer service with a consistently positive attitude, both in-person and over the phone.
- Help maintain a generally well-run and orderly office to help keep our agents delighted with their working environment; ensure supplies are ordered in a timely fashion, help to oversee the cleanliness of the office, observe and report any ongoing challenges voiced by agents to ensure quick and complete resolution, etc.
- Manage and maintain real estate files in our online document management system with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency and follow up on pending document submissions with our agents to ensure the file checklists are complete prior to closing.
- Receive and log checks and legal documents, and relay these to the appropriate departments.
- Provide ongoing feedback to our Leadership Team as to how we can improve office procedures and better serve our agents.
- Foster our company culture and Core Values through exemplary performance and by engaging with our agents and other team members, and help us continuously improve as one of the most productive and most pleasant places to work in AZ!
- Perform additional general office and clerical duties as required.
- Real Estate experience appreciated but not required for a candidate with the right personality and general skill set. This is a full-time position (M - F from 8:30 am-5 pm). Bilingual in Spanish is highly preferred.
About RE/MAX Professionals
Nate Martinez and Frank Russo founded RE/MAX Professionals in September 2001. They saw a need for a real estate brokerage where the Sales Associates are provided state-of-the-art technology and tools, superior broker support, and an environment that allows them the opportunity to reach their goals. RE/MAX Professionals is dedicated to the individual goals of each staff member and Sales Associate.