HomeSource Operations LLC
About the role:
Our small and mighty team does whatever it takes to achieve excellence. As we continue to accelerate in growth, we are looking for an energetic and well-rounded Director of HR to join our dynamic team!
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of HR will lead and direct all day-to-day functions of HR and people. Key responsibilities include hiring and interviewing staff, administering payroll, benefits, and leave, managing employee relations, enforcing company policies and practices, and more.
The ideal candidate is an action-oriented, multi-talented team player who thrives in a fast-paced, startup-like environment! People choose us and grow with us thanks to a company culture that supports ownership, and optimizes action!
Compensation: $115,000- $125,000
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Manage the full-cycle talent acquisition process, which includes interviewing qualified applicants and executing offer letters, benefit packages, etc
- Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources and employment law
- Nurture a positive working environment and culture
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources experience
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations including but not limited to GDPR, EEOC, FLSA, etc.
- Experience with recruiting and hiring across various levels of talent
- Experience processing payroll for a remote team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and pivot directions when needed
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up company
- Paid vacation time
- Retirement Plan
$115,000 - $125,000
About HomeSource Operations LLC
HomeSource is a private equity fund focused on acquiring single-family residential (“SFR”) real estate. The firm is led by SFR veterans with over $2.5 billion in transaction and investment experience and a breadth of knowledge in real estate spanning acquisitions, land development, operations, property management, construction, and finance.