RE/MAX Real Estate Group
This is a full-time position for an energetic, enthusiastic leader. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success as a Recruiter and loves to hunt for talent. We need assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency.
They have risen to the top in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are dynamic and highly impressive. They are assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency and love the thrill of bringing on new talent.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. When people who know them describe them, they point to their energy and passion as their most dominant characteristics.
- Recruit new talent. Recruit talented career real estate agents.
- Use the company tools to achieve goals for appointments, gross recruits, and new recruits.
- Call active licensed agents to see if they would like to be a part of our dynamic team and culture.
- Sort resumes and identify talented individuals.
- Screen and interview potential candidates.
- Check references.
- Develop strategies to attract talented Real Estate Agents to join our company.
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, and team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability, and time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Technologically savvy
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Team-oriented, while able to work independently and manage time efficiently
- Willing to learn and grow; not afraid to admit mistakes and move on
- Passion for excellence in all that you do
- Drive to succeed, not afraid of hearing “no”
- Goal-oriented, willing to get the job done no matter what
- Problem solver who can find alternative solutions in challenging situations
$95,000 first year earnings
About RE/MAX Real Estate Group
RE/MAX agents average more sales than other agents. They thrive in a culture that values high standards, professional development, experience, and the ability to produce exceptional results for buyers and sellers. RE/MAX isn’t for everyone in real estate; it’s for the best in real estate.