The Megan Aitken Team
As the Director of FUN, you will act as the “face” of our company. You will be engaging with current and forever clients, managing our aftercare, client events, and cultivating positive feedback across all engagements. Your mission is to grow our Sphere of Influence (“SOI”), coordinate our monthly giveaway, quarterly client parties, and community involvement. You will also help to develop business and ongoing relationships with local businesses and will create a brand ambassador program for them. (The MAT VIPs)
- Salary: $50,000-$75,000
- Growth Opportunities
- Create/follow a marketing budget.
- Researching opportunities for giving back to the community and creating fundraising events.
- Create, organize, and execute a 12-month marketing plan for events that deliver value to our clients and team members.
- Create and maintain a playbook around each event and stay within budget.
- Plan and execute team-building events throughout the year.
- Creating sponsorship packages and reaching out to local businesses to fully fund all MAT Events.
- Coordinating the set-up day of the event and tracking RSVPs and gaining data to ensure client reach.
- Accountability in making sure all PR deadlines are met on events.
- Manage MAT marketing vendors and hold them accountable. Manage branding, and MAT marketing “ads”.
- Research and implement new opportunities for PR and Marketing to promote MAT through traditional and digital channels.
- Liaison as Customer Care – identifying and contacting all MAT forever clients and referral sources each month with information on events, vendor list, and updating the database. Utilizing phone, video, socials, text, and email. Creating a yearly touch plan.
- Each quarter, print out everyone’s current & forever clients with name, street address, and phone number for agents calling purposes.
- Collaborate with agents on obtaining client data and any pertinent info for follow-up.
- Developing MAT Lunch ‘N Learns with area businesses to share what we do and how we can partner with them.
- Enhance MAT social media platforms such as FB, IG, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, team website, and blog. Be active in each platform and interact with our audience.
- Assist team members in enhancing their “presence” in the community through social media, video, YouTube, and email.
- Building upon our current internship program, which includes the posting of jobs, interviewing, and setting up interns for success along with accountability plans.
- Continue to build relationships around our Sphere of Influence that we partner with.
- Establishing a client experience for our Raving Fans who refer clients to us two or more times a year.
- Assist during creative development for buyer packages, listing packages, and MAT promotional items/swag.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Innovative, Leader, Team Player, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analyzing
- Education and Experience
- High school diploma + some college or field experience
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as Google Drive and MS Office
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
- Planning and organizing
- “Tech” savvy
- Information collection and management
- Attention to detail
- Decision-making skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
$50,000 - $75,000
About The Megan Aitken Team
The Megan Aitken Team is composed of Local Realtors and New Construction experts specializing in the M.O.T. area (MOT=Middletown Odessa Townsend) and Appoquinimink School District. Our team absolutely loves Real Estate, and we take pride in each and every home that we help our clients sell or buy.