Quad Houston & The Den Cigar Lounge
We’re looking for an experienced food and beverage manager to take our impeccable service to the next level. Your job will be to lead our highly-engaged team and manage the entire food and beverage department; under your watch, every guest leaves happy! This job is perfect for someone who loves being part of a team, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is looking to boost their hospitality career. Ready to dive in? Start your application today.
- Assure product, supplies, and labor costs are sustained and tracked for accuracy
- Manage all aspects of the hotel’s food and beverage department including budget, menu development, staff oversight, schedule, and customer service
- Collaborate with our culinary team to design and implement new menus and appropriate pricing structures
- Evaluate and regularly report on guest satisfaction and advise on improvements
- Create and maintain staff operation schedules
- National food and health safety regulations knowledge
- Exhibits strong leadership and customer service skills
- At least 3 years in a supervisory role in the food and beverage department
- Food handling license
- Experience with hospitality customer relationship management systems preferred
About Quad Houston & The Den Cigar Lounge
Quad Houston Restaurant and Sports Lounge provides a balanced blend of food, drink, entertainment, and relaxation. Quad Houston is an elevated sports experience where you can enjoy essentially every sporting event. Quad Houston will include signature upscale southern cuisine, as well as some new takes on your favorite go-to sports bar grub.
The Den Cigar Lounge provides an upscale and relaxed smoking experience for both the novice and experienced enthusiastic cigar smoker, featuring a cigar shop as well as private smoking lounge.