Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City
Our esteemed hotel is looking for a passionate food and beverage manager! You’ll ensure each guest receives world-class service by managing all aspects of our food and beverage department, including our incredible staff. Ideally, our applicant is a go-getter with hospitality experience and an unrivaled dedication to customer satisfaction. If this sounds like you and you’re up for a challenge, please apply!
- Train and supervise food and beverage staff to ensure high levels of performance and hire new team members
- Handle the flow of product, supplies, and labor costs
- Make regular reports on customer satisfaction scores and recommend suggestions for improvement
- Write and implement departmental operation schedules
- Work with our culinary team to create new menus with the correct pricing structure
- Experience with hospitality customer relationship management systems preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent, degree in hospitality management preferred
- Must have a food handling license
- National food and health safety regulations knowledge
- Exhibits strong leadership and customer service skills
- 2 plus years of Food and Beverage supervisory experience
- High energy, hands-on, and passion for Food and Beverage
About Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City
One of the top hotels in the center of Charlotte's Uptown Arts and Entertainment District.
Our modern architecture, stylishly appointed rooms, and high-quality service combine to rank us among the most notable hotels in Charlotte, NC. Located eight miles from Charlotte Douglas Airport CLT makes Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City ideal for those flying in.
Whether in Charlotte for business or pleasure, the Spectrum Center, home of the Charlotte Hornets, is adjacent to our hotel, making it easy to catch an NBA game or concert. Bank of America Stadium, home of NFL Carolina Panthers and FC Charlotte, NASCAR Hall of Fame, and Charlotte Convention Center are blocks away.