Keller Williams Memorial
The Director of First Impressions plays an important role in setting the tone for the organization. As the first and last person clients see when they are in the office, the Director of First Impressions is instrumental in making sure clients have a positive experience.
What's Attractive to the Right Candidate?
We have earned a reputation for great service and work. Since 1989, we have continued to improve the way we do business.
You will be working for an exciting organization where things are always hoping – we don't have a lot of dull days. We believe that you can work hard and have fun at the same time.
You will be working for an organization that values people where service is our focus and our leadership team is passionate about what we do.
We are focused on constant improvement, both as an organization and as individuals. This attitude has driven our success.
Our salaries and benefits are competitive, including medical, paid holidays, and vacation and sick time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000 per year
- Greets clients and prospective clients in a friendly and sincere manner, making them feel comfortable when they visit the office
- Handles incoming phone calls
- Coordinates telephone system issues
- Orders and handles office supplies
- Coordinates outside vendors
- Coordinates handling of the calendar for the Wealth Advisors
- Makes monthly and quarterly “stay in touch” calls
- Handles miscellaneous operational activities
- Develops and maintains written systems of all their activities
DAILY MORNING TASKS
- Check Voicemail
- Organize entry bookshelf and Credenza- Throw Old Publications Away
- Walkthrough Entire Office and Straighten Chairs, Clean up & Organize
- Wipe all TV Screens, iPad screens, and Printer touchpads
- Make sure conference rooms are clean and all chairs pushed in
- Make sure Copier Paper drawers are full
- Straighten Kitchen
- Ensure the Front desk is clean and organized
- Prep classroom for that Days Classes
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Answer Phones with the LORE Script
- Greet Incoming Clients while Standing & Smiling
- Assist Agents with Copier Issues
- Create Sign-on Packets (10 needed at all times)
- Prepare Recruiting Packets (10 needed at all times)
- Send Thank you notecards to TL appointments
- Send Happy Birthday, Sympathy & Get Well cards as needed.
- Add new Agents to the on-boarding follow-up system
- Distribute Mail to Appropriate Agents Mailboxes(Including Checks for Agents)
- Log all checks properly into the system
- Keep agents Mailboxes up-to-date
- Check Conference rooms after each appointment
- Keep Kitchen clean throughout Day
- Maintain Conference Room Schedules
- Keep Front Desk and Counter clutter-free at all times
- Walk Through Office and Remove All old Fliers off magnet boards
- All Tasks Requested by OP, TL, MCA, and BIC in a Timely Manner
- (When these tasks are done, come ask for another to-do list)
- Load & Unload Dishwasher as needed
- Ask agents "What are you doing today to Make $?" as you see them
- Manage School calls and questions
END OF DAY TASKS
- Turn of Lights, Lock doors to hallway, close main office doors If you are the last one out
- Charge iPads if needed and lock cabinet (under the TV in café)
- Walkthrough office & straighten chairs/appearance
- Create an Inventory list for any needed supplies
- Clean Out Fridge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A creative mind and a self-starter
- An ability to handle multiple tasks and operate in tight deadlines
- Excellent phone skills- friendly and helpful in all interaction on the phone
- Professional Presentation
About Keller Williams Memorial
Houston’s largest full-service real estate brokerage with over 700 real estate agents assisting Houston and the greater Houston area since 1989. Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Memorial Market Center features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, majestic office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Memorial is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.