We are the #1 Sales Team in North Atlanta and are looking for an energetic, goal – oriented team player as our Director of First Impressions.
The successful candidate will have a cheerful disposition and excellent communication and organizational skills. Roles and responsibilities will include serving as a receptionist for the office, answering and managing the phone system, greeting visitors, business contacts and team members and assisting the Team Leader and Office Manager in other day to day operations.
Essential Job Functions
• Intermediate skills in Computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Database input, FMLS/Zillow
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Greet visitors
• Manage office and Team Leader calendars
• Assist in Client Care (calling clients, sending notes, thank you cards, troubleshooting)
• Manage mail
• Run errands
• Keep office areas (conference/training room, Buyer Consult room, snack areas, kitchen) neat and stocked
• Assist in supply inventory
• Other tasks as assigned
• Exceptional phone skills
• Team Player
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Organized and detail oriented
• Problem solver
• Computer literate
• High School graduate
We are a team that's certified, licensed, bonded and insured, backed by more than 50 years of industry experience.