The Director of First Impressions must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a Market Center must tend to its associates’ needs in such a way that they (the associates) are receiving the expected level of service and remain satisfied with the level of service provided by the Market Center.
The Director of First Impressions will be responsible for the appearance of the Market Center common areas. They will ensure the office is neat and prepared for business at all times.
The Director of First Impressions for the Market Center. They will greet everyone with a smile and warmth as they enter the office. They will be as helpful as possible without neglecting the phones. All telephone calls will be answered as “IT’S A GREAT DAY AT KELLER WILLIAMS, this is (your name) speaking” as promptly and politely as possible on each and every occasion.
The Director of First Impressions will assist in the management of the office by providing support and feedback to the Executive Assistant to the Team Leader, and Market Centre Administrator.
SCOPE OF WORK/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting of Conditional Sales on Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Reporting of Firm Sales on TREB
- Ensure Listing Check List is complete
- Manage paperwork deficiencies to REALTOR®
- Check and respond to Primary Objectives
- Greet everyone and answer every call with a smile—be positive and cheerful
- Provide administrative support to the Market Centre and the entire Management Team.
- Answering the phone courteously and correctly
- Ensure that all phone calls are properly routed
- Promptly and accurately page REALTOR®messages as required
- In the rare event that calls for the front desk are routed to voicemail, the Part-Time Call Coordinator must check the voice mail as quickly as possible
- Greeting everyone in a positive and professional manner
- Maintain the appearance of the reception area and common areas of the Market Centre
- Maintain a neat and organized work area
- Provide detailed and timely response to all associates, client, brokerage, and staff questions and concerns
- Book and confirm showing appointments with sellers, and other brokerages in a timely, accurate, and professional manner
- All required front desk TREB reporting and updates in a timely and accurate manner
- Book boardroom and training room reservations
- Proper receipt and distribution of all cheques, including accurate receipt, preparation, and distribution of deposit cheque receipts
- Ensure all assigned processes are documented and that work in progress is easily accessible
- Communicate changes in methods/procedures to part-time call coordinators.
- All other duties as assigned
- It is imperative that the job candidate know and understand/demonstrate the ability to quickly learn the procedures regarding listings. This includes, but is not exclusive to:
- Management of NEW listings into Brokerbay and Command
- Cancel listings
- Relist listings to OUTLOOK emails every 20 minutes
- Excellent computer skills (BrokerBay, TREB MLS, Web Forms, spreadsheets, e-mail, and internet)
- Great verbal and communication skills
- Understanding of real estate administrative practices
- Excellent administrative skills
- People-oriented, positive, high energy
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
People Contacts and Interactions:
- Staff (TL, EATL, MCA) – daily
- Sales Associates – daily
- Market CentreGuests – daily
- Receptionists/Administrators from other Brokerages - daily
- Buyers/Sellers – daily
- Couriers and Deliveries – daily
- Vendors – when necessary
- General Drop-Ins – daily
- Ability to work evenings and weekends (mandatory)
- Reliable transportation to locations in York Region
$32,000 - $42,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.