Keller Williams Hoover
Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the Director of First Impressions position on our team! You will be the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today!!
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Create and post various social media posts to keep the business's social media presence current.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suites, and Canva.
$24,000 Per Year
About Keller Williams Hoover
Keller Williams's mission statement is “to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.” Real estate is very complex, and Keller Williams brings the simplicity everyone longs for.