Keller Williams Living
The Director of Finance And Operations is a critical member of the Brokerage leadership team, which also includes the Operating Principal (OP) and the Team Leader (TL). In collaboration with this team, the Director of Finance and Operations uses the systems, tools, and conversations of the Keller Williams Growth Initiative to collaboratively drive the brokerage to profitability through growth in market share.
The Director of Finance and Operations can be thought of as the “voice of value” in the brokerage. Using Keller Williams systems, models, and tools, they own the brokerage's value systems and consistently quantify and communicate value to support associate validity. They use this value to retain associates while supporting associates’ growth in production. They monitor their success by inspecting net agent count and profitability. Additionally, using these tools and conversations, they support associates in building profitable businesses by demonstrating and consulting on shared business-building fundamentals.
They support the Team Leader and associates and lead the brokerage staff. The Director of Finance and Operations proactively uses the systems, tools, and conversations of Keller Williams to minimize challenges. However, when challenges arise, the Director Of Finance and Operations leverages evidence from Keller Williams to direct associates to productive solutions.
The Director of Finance and Operations uses the Leverage system and tools to hire and lead a powerful staff who will support them, TL, and OP in achieving brokerage goals as a product of achieving their own goals.
The Director of Finance and Operations is an individual who is a rapid problem solver, who easily and quickly learns from their environment, and who appreciates an efficient work structure. They are able to think through a problem or solution in order to present it logically to others and enjoy a variety of responsibilities in a changing environment. They are not typically demanding, strive to cultivate trust and goodwill through effective communication, and are concerned about doing what is right according to the standards.
You must be an independent decision-maker, self-sufficient, and self-directed in their activities while understanding their activities must be in complete alignment with Keller Williams and the rest of the brokerage leadership team.
You have a track record of success in supportive leadership roles with a background in accounting. We would like to see at least 1–3 years of experience in leading others.
What Will You Get?
- Opportunity to bonus on the profit of the company
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Competitive benefits package
- Profit Bonus
- Opportunity to get Keller Williams Profit Share and passive income
- Highly leveraged operational and marketing support
- Strategic coaching, in-depth training, and accountability
- Quarterly team retreats, fun outings, and client events
- Massive opportunity in one of the top real estate companies in the area
- Process all agent transaction payouts
- Manage all bookkeeping for the office including and not limited to bank requisition, vendor payments, and monthly agent billing
- Responsible for end-of-month close-out (transmittal) and monthly post-transmittal regional reporting
- Engage fully in the systems, tools, and conversations of growth to drive the brokerage and associates to profitability through consistent growth in market share
- Lead the brokerage staff in implementing powerful growth systems and tools that associates can leverage to grow their market share
- Lead strategic, financial decision-making, ensure appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained, monitor Break-even Day, complete weekly soft closes, and close the books monthly. Lead associates to implement the same systems in their businesses
- Collaborate with managers to build strong systems that enable the Team Leader to regularly conduct market share recruiting appointments
- Help to construct business projections. Regularly communicate actual numbers. Support the team in identifying solutions if actual results are not in alignment with goals
- On a monthly basis, build the brokerage’s value package, and lead systematic communications of value
- On a daily basis, use the Daily Company Dollar tool to identify the amount of Company Dollar that has been received for the month, and the amount that is pending
- Build systems to ensure all associates in production have business goals
- Work with the brokerage leadership team to construct systems to direct associates to produce solutions that are right for them
- Consult with associates on shared business-building fundamentals around financials
- Lead support and operational systems that empower associate businesses
- Introduce new products/services to associates
- Ensure all associate transactions are accurately recorded and tracked
- Implement full charge bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Oversee purchasing (supplies and equipment)
- Complete weekly soft closes and communicate key numbers, any anticipated challenges, and any opportunities to celebrate to the rest of the brokerage leadership team
- Complete accurate banking and accounting
- Complete monthly closes and transmits monthly data on time
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment and technology
- Create agendas and record meeting minutes
Who Are You?
- Professional and possessing a strong desire to be cooperative, and work “by the book.”
- Task-oriented, detail-oriented, calm under pressure with some project management experience, general office skills, and purchasing knowledge
- Persistent with strong follow-up skills, and comfort with routine
- Highly motivated to succeed
- A person who enjoys working on a team with a collaborative mind
What Will You Need?
- 4-year college degree
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience in an enterprising environment
- Prior experience in the real estate industry
- Working knowledge Excel, Google Business, CRMs, and personality profiling
$75,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Living
- Ability to be mentored by top agents on our team
- No monthly fees: High net income with virtually no overhead or risk. We will pay for all the tools you need to be successful, leads, personalized websites, a state of the art contact management system, email drip campaigns, digital marketing to your sphere of influence, etc. Do what you do best: talk to prospects, go on appointments, negotiate contracts, give great customer service, and we will take care of the rest
- Complimentary Administrative Support
- Complimentary photography, staging consultations, marketing, signage, and support on all listings
- Office space and supplies: desk space, business cards, print marketing, signs, lockboxes, and more
- Open Vacation Policy
- You may work wherever you want: Work from home, a coffee shop, or at one of our office workstations
- Profit-sharing and residual income opportunities
- Incredible team culture