Alternative Investment Holdings, Inc.
We are looking for a skilled accountant to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll be responsible for recording all our financial transactions including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments, and posting information to accounting journals and QuickBooks. The ideal candidate is a strong team player, detail-oriented, and highly organized. If this sounds like work you’ll love, we’re waiting eagerly for your application!
- Complete bookkeeping duties: Data entry and record maintenance
- Make sure accounts receivable/payable are complete
- Verify accuracy within day books and all ledgers
- Properly record financial transactions
- Prepare all financial statements and bank reconciliations
- Develop financial models for projects and acquisitions
- Analyze performance and consider risks
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Must possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Experience with Excel, QuickBooks, and basic accounting systems
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in accounting, CFO experience a plus
- Full-charge accounting experience 5 years minimum and at least 1 supervisory
$40,000 - $75,000 commensurate with experience
About Alternative Investment Holdings, Inc.
The Pro Home Buyers, we are the most strategic and successful house buying company in the state of NC.