The Brokerage Director of Education is a highly motivated and capable trainer with experience developing and delivering training content in a fast-paced and high growth environment. The Director of Education will partner with the other directors to ensure professional delivery of new and existing operations and product focused training programs.
The Director of Education will also help to develop online, e-learning training content and assist with the production of video-based training in additions to facilitating classroom training programs. Assistance with pre-and-post new training launches will be the role of the Director of Education, which could include compliance audits and process improvement initiatives. This role may lead and direct the work of others during implementation assistance.
- Delivering and continuously improving operations of focused new hire training programs, as well as on-going learning opportunities for existing operations employees
- Utilizing a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs
- Designing and developing content in a variety of formats (e.g. eLearning, video, job aids) based on the specific needs of each program
- Collaborating with existing subject matter experts on current and upcoming products to contribute to the design and maintenance of current training program offerings
- Create and revise learning assessments for measuring knowledge transfer
- Cultivate relationships with Operations leadership at all levels to facilitate collaborative content development, effective training needs assessment
- Coordinate training within brokerage schedules and make all necessary arrangements for materials, pre-work communications
- Effectively manage and track team member training expectations and completion
- Assess the effectiveness of all courses presented through personal introspection, surveys, input from colleagues and Brokerage leaders. Make necessary recommendations and changes to improve the effectiveness
- Conduct post-training follow up with attendees and their managers in accordance with department guidelines
- 3+ years of experience in a training role
- Engaging and positive personality, must enjoy teaching and help others to learn
- Strong public speaking abilities with exceptional presentation skills
- Possess a high degree of emotional intelligence and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport and work collaboratively across the organization with executive leadership, field leadership and employees; both written and verbal
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook
- Familiar with LMS training software
- Proven superior organizational management skills
$14/hr + Bonus
About Lovera Realty
Lovera Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerages in Central Florida. Our goal is to forever change the real estate industry through superior talent, proven systems and models and revolutionary technology. Lovera Realty is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate brokerage.
Check out our Website