Fundamentals Early Learning Center
We’re looking for a highly driven director to lead our early learning center, manage staff, and interact with parents. You’ll be in charge of overseeing office operations, streamlining systems, and ensuring our facility is accurately following licensing and state protocols. The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Facilitate office policies and procedures, ensuring they meet our organization’s standards
- Execute other office administration and human resources tasks as assigned
- Oversee our day-to-day operations, manage administrative assistants, and perform secretarial duties
- Keep office systems running smoothly including ordering office supplies, organizing filing systems, maintaining office equipment, optimizing the organizational budget, and scheduling meetings
- Communicate with third-party vendors, contractors, service providers and customers as a representative of our organization
- Have early childhood education, experience in a classroom
- Have great people skills (emotionally intelligent), and experience leading / managing projects and working with people.
- Responsible for ensuring lessons for each classroom are being conducted and in alignment with Grade Level Expectations and Early Learning Guidelines
- Ensuring our environment is conducive for health learning.
- Professionally navigating the state licensing standards and requirements, while working with the licensing and accreditation folks is also a must have skill.
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- Background in Education is a plus
- Previous employment in an early learning facility
32,000 - 48,000 yearly
About Fundamentals Early Learning Center
At Fundamentals Early Learning Centers, we hire teachers with the education, skills, abilities, and most importantly, talent (which we do not believe can be taught), to deliver a world-class experience to children in a personalized manner.
Creating a culture where staff has a burning desire to deliver absolute excellent service to children, families, and each other is part of our DNA. If you share this calling and possess the talent necessary to partner with parents and deliver such an experience to children, then we want to hear from you!