Come join our fun, enthusiastic, startup-type work environment with a small family-like team. We strive to hire the most creative, fun, driven and competitive type of people to join our team. Our company work culture has a “work hard / play hard” type of mentality.
With this position, you will create, improve and own all our digital marketing strategies and needs including directing our existing team of marketing pros, creating and improving content strategies for our website, managing our pay-per-click campaigns, improving our organic search engine results, implementing effective email marketing campaigns, and creating and testing other innovative strategies to generate inbound marketing prospects, leads and opportunities.
If you’re looking for a position where you’re compensated for your hard work and want to take total ownership for success, then this position is for you!
We're looking for an experienced marketing and SEO guru that can improve our overall digital marketing content online. Effective content writing with Google knowledge will be an absolute must. This position will be required to have an excellent understanding of building and managing teams as well as building online presence to generate leads, conversions and conversations. Come join us to build our brand together!
- Build and Direct a team of in house and outsourced marketing individuals to track performance and metrics
- Design, build, update and maintain our website with SEO strategy and keyword targeting
- Create action plans to implement and measure success of all digital outlets
- Generate ideas on creating and building growth strategies to build interest and brand awareness
- Plan and measure A/B experiment tests and clearly document results
- Create and update landing pages to optimize user experience and conversion metrics
- Build and manage existing Pay-per-click campaigns to increase ad ROI
- Develop, document and implement a repeatable process for all digital strategies
- Build, maintain and monitor all email marketing campaigns to track and document successes and failures
- Build strategy for video and social media content to drive knowledge base along with lead capture
- Document all processes clearly and precisely to ensure effective management and tracking throughout the organization
- Conduct thorough A/B test for all marketing campaigns and strategies to direct on areas where more/less efforts need to be spent
- Proven experience in digital marketing with a strong focus on Content Generation, SEO, and overall user engagement best practices
- Established track record of building a team of A+ player marketing experts
- Past experience of building out a full marketing strategy for an organization
- Strong knowledge and experience with WordPress (THIS IS A MUST)
- Experience with website building and CSS
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B testing experiments
- Experience in email marketing campaigns and email based user engagement best practices
- Proven knowledge and experience of nurturing contacts from lead capture to purchase over long periods of time
- Ability to create indirect marketing content strategies that can drive engagement to capture leads
- Ability to identify ideal customer profile and place relevant content to drive brand awareness
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEM Rush, etc.)
- Knowledge of ad serving tools
- Strong ability to analyze an abundance of data to create and implement proper action plans
- Excellent track record of clear and precise communication
- Experience with designing, optimizing Google Adwords pay-per-click and retargeting campaigns
- Competitive personality and drive to win (this is an absolute must)
- Data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices for online marketing, content writing and conversion tracking
- Proven track record of driving and improving company culture through effective management and communication within a team
$105,000 - 125000 yearly
About Riverstone Technology
Riverstone Technology is an IT products and services firm that provides Expert-Level Third-Party Data Center Solutions across the globe. We provide businesses with options to lower their IT Infrastructure costs and ultimately increasing their return on investment on their Data Center equipment. Our support services are considered to be the very best in the market with the very best technical resources to solve the most complex issues that are presented to a business's data center infrastructure.
Our company culture is a works hard and plays hard type of environment. Our goals are all results-oriented and we reward our team based on that philosophy.
We put our team members first. We take great pride in our team members and invest heavily in them to ensure each member is successful. We strive to hire the very best top performers in the market because we know the only way to build a successful organization is to start with the best team.