GF Hotels and Resorts
GF Hotels and Resorts is hiring a Director of Compensation and Benefits. Bring your passion for benefits to our team! The Director of Compensation and Benefits is responsible for the administration and implementation of compensation and benefits programs. Oversight of HRIS, payroll, and related systems. Works with company leadership to ensure that these programs support the company’s strategies & business objectives. Ensures total reward programs are aligned with established company principles and objectives.
This is a Hybrid role.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of Health & Welfare benefits plans and their implementation.
- Responsible for overseeing the open enrollment process.
- Responsible for overseeing the execution of benefits orientation.
- Assists with team member benefits enrollments.
- Reviews and executes benefits communications.
- Responsible for ensuring that benefits materials are available.
- Responsible for overseeing FMLA process.
- Responsible for benefits reporting.
- Corporate payroll processing.
Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field is required; PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience in the compensation and/or benefits discipline and two (2) years at the manager level.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with federal and state regulations, including, but not limited to, FMLA, COBRA, ERISA, HIPAA, ADA, FLSA, and standard filings required by the Department of Labor/IRS.
- Strong background in benefit plan design and administration.
- Strong financial aptitude, business acumen, and analytical skills.
About GF Hotels and Resorts
GF Hotels & Resorts, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is a full-service hospitality ownership and management company that, through its operating affiliates, works on behalf of a variety of individual owners, real estate funds, and institutional lenders. GF believes in the entrepreneurial spirit with a promise of integrity and an overall passion for hospitality.