We are looking for people to join our fast-growing team in reaching our goal of impacting the world, one business at a time, one Cyberbacker at a time.
Are you someone who constantly seeks growth? Do you wish to work in a team who values relationships, fun, growth, and wealth? Are you looking for a job where you can grow professionally and financially? Look no further, this is the place for you. This is the job for you!
We are looking for someone who is experienced in creating and developing educational materials, and curriculum and organizing and facilitating training.
If you are someone who is passionate about learning and teaching, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Develop digital educational material (e.g. videos and tutorials).
- Organize classroom-style seminars about product features and sales techniques that can be held online.
- Schedule regular training sessions (e.g. weekly, monthly or quarterly).
- Assess the impact of each educational course on staff performance and client satisfaction.
- Maintain updated records of training curricula and material.
- Works collaboratively with Client Reporting team members, external departments, or resources to determine the most effective learning solution to drive improvement.
- Plan, organize, develop and conduct training for both Client Services Service Center agents and end-users (clients).
- Perform training logistics such as scheduling, tracking attendance, and reporting.
- Closely partners with appropriate field teams and others on a formal and informal basis to achieve customer training and usage/revenue goals and overall customer satisfaction.
- You ensure the quality and consistency of training content throughout a course lifecycle.
- Work experience as a Customer Service Trainer or similar role.
- Experience in sales or customer service positions is a plus.
- Familiarity with interactive learning activities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to train very technical topics orally, visually and kinesthetically, to very technical support agents, so that support agents understand and retain content.
- Knowledge or experience in many different industries, more importantly Real Estate associated industries.
- Change management concepts: capacity to understand and adjust to various audiences.
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
Cyberbacker is the leading provider of world-class administrative support services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world.