We count on our Director of Client Engagement to provide our potential clients the ultimate telephone experience. It requires the right combination of telephone skills, empathy, and the ability to investigate the root of their problems. No prior legal experience is required, but the ability to quickly learn about the personal injury process is required.
You'll play an integral role in creating memorable client experiences. This important position involves complete administrative duties related to client intake and retention. This position does not require “cold calling.” Rather, you will help individuals who call our firm to better understand the benefits of hiring our team to help them through a challenging time in their life. We need a team member who can take control of the front-end client experience by being the first point of contact and then on-board the person as a client of the firm.
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Receive phone calls and emails from individuals who contact the firm and engage them in meaningful conversations to learn and understand their current legal needs
- Convey confidence that we can help potential clients with their personal injury matter
- Show empathy to clients and put them at ease
- Help clients understand how our firm is superior at helping injured clients
- Learn to sell legal services: handle the consultation, convey a sense of urgency, understand the prospects needs and how we can help them, get the client to engage the firm and oversee the smooth transition of the client’s matter to the legal team
- Follow up with prospects who did not engage, to keep the door open for the firm to help them
- Basic data entry to create the prospect and client records in our tracking systems
- Use the online tracking system to generate reports and compile metrics regarding volume and quality of leads, and sales conversion rates
- Treat a call at 4:30pm on Friday with the same care and compassion as one at 9:00am on Monday morning
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Proficient computer skills, including using email, word processing, spreadsheets and online programs required
- Experience working in a personal injury or litigation setting
$35,000 plus commission
About RCL Law
We are a boutique personal injury law firm currently located in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. We pride ourselves in obtaining excellent results for our clients while practicing a healthy "work/life" balance.