Keller Williams Capital Properties
We are looking for a LEADER Is that YOU?
Keller Williams Capital Properties is looking for our next Real Estate Brokerage Managing Director to join our highly productive Leadership Team in our Stafford, VA Market Center.
Our ideal Real Estate Brokerage Managing Director is a born leader, attractor, empire builder, influencer, and opportunity seeker. THE PROTECTOR OF CULTURE.
The Real Estate Brokerage Managing Director will be responsible for driving our growth by recruiting high-quality, licensed REALTOR® agents within their local market area, while building strong relationships and functioning as a consultant/resource for our agents and associates. Success in this position is consistently recruiting 5-10 high-quality agents per month.
They embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. They possess a track record of building relationships and achieving extremely high goals. They are responsible for engaging potential new team members and agents, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing them down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. For the right person, this is a career opportunity - NOT a job! The income opportunity is unlimited, and this position is a pathway to multiple streams of income and future leadership roles. Our ideal candidate has strong organizational skills, a knack for identifying great talent and executing our brokerage goals utilizing Keller Williams' tools and model.
Ready to build a solid real estate dream team? Apply today!
- Put steps in place to scale the hiring process and ensure candidates are high quality
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent, and following up with those who are not selected
- Look for new agents in our area and hire them via phone calls, emails, events, or other forms of communication to meet the demands of our growing business
- Utilize job boards to post jobs that reach potential new real estate team members
- The primary focus of this position is hiring and team-building with an emphasis on attracting and hiring top-producing agents
- This person must be able to align with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve Market Center goals
- An essential duty to consult, coach, and empower the top 20 percent of agents to set their goals and direct them to productivity solutions utilizing KW systems and models
- Keller Williams is a technology company, and it will be fundamental to learn and understand the technologies available in order to champion office-wide roll-outs and adoption
- The Real Estate Brokerage Managing Director is a Team Leader is responsible for agent retention by empowering the office leadership team to set culture, standards and manage day-to-day affairs
- In order to ensure agent retention and high performance, the KW learning platforms and value propositions must be felt by agents at all levels of production
- The Team Leader is the face of the Market Center within the local community and is responsible for shaping our positive presence and brand
- Oversee the hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent, and following up with those not selected
- Upload job postings on all industry sites and reach out to the best professionals in the industry
- Find new talent and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Present an update on the success of implemented hiring methods to the team on a regular basis
- Provide business development and financial management consulting to top agents with the office, helping them make dramatic growth in their personal production and performance
- Promote a strong learning-based environment and ensure that agents have access to top-of-the-line training and educational opportunities
- Maintain a positive and empowering environment that both challenges associates to reach their potential and also provides for a caring, people-first, atmosphere
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- Two years of work experience in real estate hiring or inside sales
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- The successful candidate is high energy, loves people, and is passionate about helping them achieve their highest career potential and life goals
- They are natural leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership and building a culture that attracts them
- The candidate is excited about learning and harnessing the resources and technologies provided by KW
- Someone with at least 2+years of real estate sales experience is highly desirable
- We are not looking for a team manager, we are looking for a Team LEADER
- Ability to build powerful relationships and hire effectively and consistently
- 2+ years experience in hiring, sales, or a related position
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Experience in a high-growth or start-up environment preferred
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team setting as well as drive work individually
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Capital Properties
Keller Williams Capital Properties (KWCP) continues its trajectory of growth breaking multiple records in 2020. KWCP stands out as one of the fastest-growing Keller Williams Realty International brokerages ranking in the Top 20 of all KW franchises. KWCP set new internal benchmarks for future growth, exceeding $2.6B in total sales volume, assisting over 6K families, generating over $78M in revenue, and giving almost $1M in profit share back to its agents who contributed to the company’s growth. KWCP has been honored 6x's by the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City as one of America’s fastest-growing companies, placing the company in the ICIC Hall of Fame. KWCP remains relentless in its pursuit to transform lives, careers and communities through real estate. As KWCP continues its growth, so do its Agent Entrepreneurs with almost 100 individual agents and 14 teams/groups increasing their business 20% year over year, with one agent growing her business ten-fold.