The Injury Specialists and Capital Financing
Innovative Atlanta Based and nationally recognized company, Capital Financing, is expanding in Michigan and are looking for talented and experienced Business Development executive to work with Personal Injury Law Firms.
Capital Financing provides Plaintiff and Litigation Financing solutions. Whether the law firms client needs an advance against future proceeds of their settlement or a law firm struggles with managing litigation expenses, we provide a niche financial service that is desperately needed.
We currently are represented in Michigan and want to grow our presence while taking advantage of our relationship with the Michigan Association of Justice and their trial lawyer association.
The role will involve developing new relationships with Personal Injury law firms. While building the relationships, it will be critical in the role to nurture these relationships.
This industry is exploding and law firms along with their clients are in need of our services and the opportunities are endless.
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Expand the law firm by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies in Michigan
- Use State Association, CRM, and current relationships to build Michigan territory
- Utilize strategic account management skills to maintain relationships
- Attend industry CLE and networking events
- Set up lunch and learns, dinner gatherings, and strategic meetings
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls, or other forms of communication
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Work designated territory and call on law firms
- To create brand loyalty with law firms
- To manage accounts already utilizing our services
- Seek new accounts through strategic targeting of strong prospects
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- 4+ years of experience in sales or a leadership role
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Can educate on multiple services being provided
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Strong work history of success
- Industry knowledge is strongly considered
- Strong relationship building skills
- Like working evening networking events
- Can easily engage people you have never met
- Knows how to drive sales
- Knows how to find the decision-makers
$55,000 - $75,000+ commission+bonus
About The Injury Specialists and Capital Financing
Part of our culture here is that we believe in collaboration, and allowing our employees to grow and reach their fullest potential. We call ourselves family. Our two founders are retired physicians and have a strong track record of loyalty to employees, who have been working for our company for 20+ years. We encourage collaboration and inclusiveness with all employees to allow them to contribute to the company's goals.
Please take some time to learn about us at www.injuryfinancing.com